Saturday, October 16, 2010

Back Home

Hi all, we made it back home just now and settling back in. Paul is mowing the lawn, I am checking email and doing blogspot. There's just not that much to report right now. I had my neulasta shot yesterday and took tylenol to stave off any flu-like effects, and so far feel fine. I am waiting for the tired to hit and the hair to fall out. I actually put in a call to my hairdresser so she can check out the wig to see if there's any hope for it. She was not at the shop today so it will have to wait till next week. Also got some head scarves and beanies in the mail while I was gone2, so that's about as ready as you can get except for the moment it's all gone. That will for sure make it all real. We had a great visit with kayla, and lots of calls from good friends. Right now the idea of cancer doesn't fully occupy all my thoughts. Don't know if that will change or what but it's nice not to think about it all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment