Sunday, October 24, 2010

Awesome Church Family

Two of my dear friends came over Saturday and cleaned my house. It was amazing and awesome and I can never thank them enough; words are not enough, but thank you so much Jane and Gaye. Did I mention they brought food too?? Dear God, thank you for my friends. I was exhausted when they were all done, just from watching, and I am sure they were too, but to be able to sit in a clean house (that sorely needed it) was just so great. Now if I just just freeze that house to stay clean....
If anyone wants to leave a comment, I think they have to join this blog. And I love getting comments!

2 comments:

  1. 1 Corinthians 10:13, then Hebrews 2:18 :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that. Also Isaiah 41 verses 10 and 13. God reaches out and holds our hands.

    ReplyDelete